I’m in love with all things graphic! Currently, I am working in a field that is helping pay my bills and giving me a distinct insight into the marketing aspect of graphic design.
Working with Adobe® Creative Suite®; I believe my approach to graphic related fixes is unique, innovative, and efficient!
I offer a wide variety of skills for any employer, over the past 5 years plus I have supported myself doing what I love:
• Freelance Technical Consultant/Website Design/Social Networking/ Graphics Designer
• Graphics: creating/revamping graphics for companies/individuals
• Photoshop: enhancing/photo restoration/watermarking photos for private and professional use
• Websites: design/maintenance
• Social Networking: creating specialty tabs for promotion, uploading/updating information/links
I may not have a Bachelor’s Degree, but I feel that my passion for growth in this field will outweigh any classroom experience or piece of paper.
I am seeking connections that allow for challenges against my diverse skill set.
I consider myself what I call "a creative": those of us who do not quite fit into the societal mainstream and certainly not cut out for any type of corporate job. I am one of those who sits on the fringe of society and does facepalms at the stupidity I see/experience every day on this earth. I have a saying: "I would rather bloody my head up against a brick wall than to try and figure out why people do stupid things because it would hurt less than trying to figure out the stupid.