Personal Injury Case Analysis
- Provide a legal consultation regarding your potential personal injury matter.
What does that mean?
- Listen to the facts and circumstances of your situation.
- Educate you on California Tort law in general (Knowledge is Power).
- Analyze the Pros and Cons of your potential claim(s).
- Explain what to watch out for, what to expect, and what to think about.
- And, brainstorm ideas and strategies to consider.
Training & Qualifications
- Licensed Attorney in California (State Bar License # 255396)
- In private practice for over 7 years, exclusively representing injured individuals (and their families) in personal injury matters.
- Master Advocate Designation from National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- 2014 recipient of Top 10 Attorneys Under the Age of 40 by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Contributing writer to Nolo.com on personal injury issues.
- 5 Star Rating on Yelp
- 10 of 10 on Avvo.com
- I love what I do :)