I will beta test game with feedback
I enjoy playing games.
1. I will play your game.
2. I will test it's limits.
3. I will see if there is any bugs.
4. I will write you a review about what I think about it.
5. I will tell you what I see that needs to be fixed.
6. I'll let you know if the game has replay value.
7. I will let you know if I thought the plot was good or not.
It's always good to have an objective 3d party take a look at what you're making. It gives you a way to step back and look at it from a different perspective. On a side note I would very much enjoy doing this on a regular basis.
Training & Qualifications
I have been playing games on systems since my dad had a TRS 80 Radio shack computer. If you don't know what that is be thankful. I've had darn near every game system and have seen my share of glitches in every game I've owned. I would very much enjoy testing the limits of what someone can and can't do in a game. I test the limits with games and go places that I'm not suppose to go and do things I'm not suppose to be able to do just to see if the game will let me. I always look at if the game has appeal to replay it afterwards. Plot holes in games could ruin a whole game.
Availability & Preferences
I have a pretty open availability. Just ask.