Newcomer tips, advice & free simbi!
New to the simbi community?
Just read the entire description for a ton of free tips.
All you need to do to complete this deal is click the conversation button, and offer to fulfill the request. Type yes if you read the whole thing. That's it! :-)
Learn then earn 10 free simbi BUT
The free simbi is ONLY available to members with less than 4 total deals (not including this one), as they need it the most :-)
Everyone else will earn 1 simbi for this deal.
All of it was generated by a service request to provide feedback on "what do you wish you knew about simbi on day one". Here's what I have for you!
1. Offer a 1 simbi service request that is fun for you to help build your reputation and get acclimated to the site. Plus it's fun. For instance I have "tell me a joke" and "what's your favorite color?"
2. Offer a free or 1 simbi service offering that you can do very fast that you find enjoyable and fun.
For example, I have "make a friend" and "make me laugh with a good joke".
3. Don't make these time based offerings (unless absolutely necessary) make it by unit.
Most of you are quite talented. If you are a therapist, offer a one simbi offering that just provides relaxation techniques.
If you do acupunctuon, offer to explain how it works (or a background of it).
If you love to cook, offer recipes.
You will find that most people on here are quite willing to extend a hand on almost anything and having just a simple human connection is 90% of what this app is all about.
Most people I've worked with also love learning new things. So offer to teach them the basics first.
4. Charge less simbi for the basic services. Like recipes if you are a chef. Experiment. Start out with 1-5 simbi/recipe.
Offer a cooking lessons for 10-25 simbi. And so forth with the complexity of your offering.
Using several pricing tiers allows people to work with you on the basics. Then if they love it, some may go for the more complex offerings.
5. And finally, here's an opportunity to make your first deal and also, if new, you will earn also earn the helper badge!
Best of luck to you and your endeavors. I hope this description helped to answer some of your questions and provide guidance.
That's it! :-)
Good luck to you all!
P.S. Feel free to ask me any questions along the way. I'm more than happy to help.