Simple Programming: C# with .Net
For 1-2 Hours I will teach you how to install a basic visual studio development environment and create your first console application program.
- Will describe the software required (visual studio), where to download it, how to install.
- How to setup a folder structure for your program to run in.
- Your first basic keywords for dealing with the language (C#).
- Running and debugging the program itself and understanding its flow.
- Basic troubleshooting techniques industry developers use everyday.
- Some common industry practices when setting up a developer environment.
- Where to go from here?
Training & Qualifications
- Full stack developer with over 10 years of practical programming and devops experience.
- 2+ years running as a full time freelancer and own company tempesta.net
- I have a huge passion and want to help others learn how to make money and learn skills with computer technology.
Availability & Preferences
Hours vary widely. Ask me
Graveyard hours sometimes available.