Design a "Complex" Logo
Creating a logo for a business or product can be a daunting process, and a lot or a little of effort can be put into it. So, depending on your need, I can help you either get something simple and fast, or spend more time getting to know the product/business, its personality, and it's "feel", to go through several iterations and arrive at something deep and meaningful.
A "complex" logo design entails:
- You describe what you're looking for in a logo, and I'll dialog with you about the deeper meanings of your brand's "feel".
- I design 3-5 different logo possibilities, and you pick which you prefer.
- I'll design 3-5 iterations of that chosen logo (different color treatments/embellishments, but fundamentally the same logo).
- You pick your favorite of those iterations, and can request one round of minor modifications ("make this bit bigger", "rotate this bit some more", etc.)
- I'll give you the final raster and design files for the chosen logo.
If you're looking for more/less options for your logo design project, check out my other service offerings!
Training & Qualifications
A trained graphic artist who has been creating website logos and other web graphics, application UI imagery, and print media graphics for over 10 years.
Images on this posting are examples of my work that I've done for corporate conferences, products, and businesses.