multi-objective genetic algorithm
i'm looking for someone specialist to help with a case study need to implement a GA that select an optimized auditors team , i have the fitness function (that's so simple) and the constraint functions.
- population: 100 auditors ; each one has two generated variable, the competences set and the requested salary
- fitness function: (Sum of auditors benefits) which is: (sum of competences - salary)
* the max auditors team salary is limited to 50.000
* the team selection must contain some predefined "indispensable competences for example number (1, 4 , 52..)
* the dependency among competences for example, auditor to have the indispensable competence "1" must have also N "54" for example, to have 1 , 1 = 54 +1 .