Simbi logo white is a talent-exchanging network. More »
Join the TribeYou start with 100 once you join and offer a service.

Certified Tig&mig welder.

25


25 simbi per unit

I won't take on a job I can't complete to 97% you may have to give me some extra time for the other 3% but I assure you it will be a complete 100% in the end.

Trading Preference: I’m flexible, just hit me up!
Join the TribeYou start with 100 once you join and offer a service.