Greening a home
Lowering a homes waste thru a tailored system for your life style and needs. Such as a (no smell) compost bin perhaps also help assist in beginning a perennial food or flower garden. Increasing Happiness and air quality with a low maintenance indoor plant or plants! If you are feeling spicy i could also assist in beginning a Bee hive with you!
Training & Qualifications
- Associates in liberal arts individual studies emphases on Community projects
- I am currently studying community sustainability and exploring living as sustainability as possible on a budget and maintaining luxury. Though i worked with the state university system to adopt policy that embodies low waste and eco-centered ideology but was most successful with SUNY Broome by creating a 10yr plan! Also I am beginning to work with SUNY Binghamton!
- I also keep bees, compost recyle and have a small rubarb garden
- May 2019 will graduate with a bachelors in Environmental studies Individual studies Emphasis on Community sustainability and a double minor in education and engineering ballhhhh that's a mouth full
Availability & Preferences
- Mondays after 2 - Wednesdays after 2 - Fridays after 12 - Weekends are open