I Syndicate select opportunities on AngelList. To date, I've Syndicated 12 deals including Change.org, Akido Labs & Mosaic. I look for mission driven companies led by passionate founders going after truly game changing ideas. Syndication on AngelList is about waaay more than capital; get in touch to learn more about my approach.
Beyond Syndicating, since 2010 I've worked to raise awareness & drive action on climate change:
- 2010: launched blissmo to introduce shoppers to organic, eco & non-toxic products
- 2013: published HALINE, a 4.8 star rated "Hunger Games meets Climate Change" novel
- 2014: Exec Produced #LastGlimpse, a "Bourdain meets Climate Change" TV Pilot
- 2014: co-founded Silicon Climate, an accelerator for companies at the intersection of tech & climate
** Bio **
Sundeep Ahuja is a technology entrepreneur, advisor & investor. He has served as: co-founder of Silicon Climate, Blissmo, Sparked & RichRelevance; advisor at / investor in / AngelList Syndicator of over 30 companies including Indiegogo, Change.org, Goodreads & Counsyl; and the original Marketing Director at Kiva.org. He's also Executive Producer of #LastGlimpse, author of the best-selling novel HALINE, a former actor with spots on entourage & 24, and has traveled to 48 countries. Sundeep holds a BS in Computer Science from Stanford University.
** Other **
- I helped run the helpvinay.org & helpsameer.org campaigns in summer of '07; we drove >25k bone marrow donor registrations in ~2 months leveraging social media tools resulting in matches for Vinay and Sameer, and >300 lives saved
- I have several patents granted & pending, including one on "demand-driven reviews"
- I've authored posts for pubs like TechCrunch & spoken on panels at conferences like SoCap
- From '07-'09 I ran a popular networking org called "awareness2action" for changemakers in SF