This is ideal for anyone who will not be editing their content too often, but wants the legitimacy of a personal webpage. It will look something like this: http://www.enerj.co/. I will work with you to determine what you want at the center.
What does static mean? A static webpage does not run any server-side code. This means your website can't have, for example, a form where people fill in information or a login system. It CAN have links to your social media pages, display pictures, text, etc ...
A package includes:
- Instructions on how to buy your domain and give me access.
- Instructions on how to get free hosting for a static page via a third party (it's a special trick of mine :P).
- I will do the setup, but you need to create the accounts.
- Website background: High resolution image (I am good at finding good ones for free) or a non-tacky repeat pattern.
- A centered section with links to your social media pages, some text and a logo.
If you do not have a logo, I can design one for you:
If you want something more that this, we can cogitate either more simbi or real $$, depending on your budget and needs.
Training & Qualifications
I am a web developer by trade.
Availability & Preferences
I work from home so I am very flexible.
Reviews of Stephanie
Bonny received Help with Data Entry From Wayback Machine from StephanieJul 02, 2017
Michael received package of Logo Design from StephanieSep 18, 2016
About Stephanie Pat
I have many interests. I can be distracted very easily. That is why I am here instead of working :P I stay fit by running and kickboxing. In the real world, I am a web developer with a eye for d...esign and a knack for writing.show moreOpen to other proposals
Stephanie Pat is looking for:
- Fun & Quirky
- Art & Design