Tarot Card Reading
Every tarot card is good advice, the skill in reading tarot cards, is figuring out how the cards we pull pertain to you. When we read your cards, it is not magic or mystical or otherworldly, it is really just being able to tap into your own insights to bring clarity to what you already know. And we do it together, through conversation and investigation and reading, together we look at the meanings of the cards and then figure out what the important messages are. It facilitates your ability to solve your own problems more than anything.
* We can meet in person at a coffee shop and spend an hour reading your cards.
* You can send me an email with detailed information on what your problem or issue or question is and I can send you a detailed email back with a photo of your reading, my interpretation of the cards for you and links for further research.
* Since my style of reading the tarot is a mutual effort between us, there will be a lot of communication and questions and conversation between us.
* Basic Readings:
- 1 Card Reading - 5 to 10 minutes (email or text only)
This reading is like "food for thought" . It can give you something specific to think about throughout the day and give you insight in different areas of your life.
- 3 Card Reading - 15 to 30 minutes
This reading is for more insight into a specific problem. It can give you a different perspective on a situation or deepen your intuition around it.
- 6 Card Reading 30 to 60 minutes
When you get into this many cards, it starts to be a lot to take in. You need to get more esoteric in your thinking to really investigate how all of the cards are working together. Sometimes the meanings are not clear right away, but this kind of reading can give you things to think about and bring up new perspective for days.
- Celtic Cross ( 10 cards) 1-hour to 1.5 hour (in person meeting preferred)
This is a complete reading that can either have instant clarity or sometimes takes a while to interpret into its true meaning. I prefer to do this reading in person because it can take a lot of discussion to get to the overall meanings. It requires sitting together for at least an hour, if doing this via email, it can easily take over 2 hours to do the reading and transcribe it. And since there is less discussion, it might require you to do more work on your own to find the deeper meanings.
Training & Qualifications
I am a homegrown tarot reader and have been working with tarot cards for about 3 years. My philosophy around the tarot is:
* There is always a positive way to interpret the tarot. Even if your spread looks dire, there is always a positive view, just like life.
* It is not going to solve your problems. It will just give you insight on how you can solve them yourself.
* Every tarot card is good advice, it's just a matter of figuring out how it relates to your life, right now.
* It is not mystical, it is actually very practical. Once you study the tarot and it's meaning you understand that it will never tell you anything you don't already know, it will just help you focus on what is important.
* All the wisdom is already inside you.
Availability & Preferences
My schedule is often a moving target.
Reviews of Stephanie
Ted received Session of Therapeutic massage from Stephanie
Sasha provided Session of Rolfing® (Posture Therapy) for Stephanie
Dennis received Session of Therapeutic massage from Stephanie
Kayli received Help with Send me a black coffee mug! from Stephanie
Vic received Help with Massage therapist from Stephanie
About Stephanie Lee
I am a certified massage therapist with offices in San Francisco and Los Altos. I have been in practice for 11+ years. I specialize in injury recovery and chronic pain management. I am most inter...ested in trading for other health services, massage, training, classes etc. but I'm open to other things as well!show moreOpen to other proposals
Stephanie Lee is looking for:
- Fun & Quirky