With my intuitive coaching skills I can assist you with:
• Stress Management
• Creating a more conscious life style
• How to integrate your spiritual practice into your everyday life
• Meditation and visualization techniques for home and on the road
• Finding your life purpose
• Developing effective communication skills: assertiveness and listening
• Managing psychic skills: how to practice and control them, how to use energetic protection and create healthy energetic boundaries.
• Accepting impermanence: I have worked as a hospice volunteer and have assisted families with Reiki and intuitive grief coaching.
• Removal/Softening of energetic blocks
• Creating a mindful family life: tools for mindful parenting, stress management for parents and kids, fun family activities
I take simbi but open for trades such as tarot or oracle readings, other wellness offerings.
Training & Qualifications
Simone is a Reiki Master Teacher who has been practicing Reiki since 2003 and is a member of the Vermont Reiki Association. She has been using her intuitive coaching skills to assist many indigos and other spiritually awakening people over the years and co-authored the book Indigo Child's Survival Guide: Unlock your supernatural powers and thrive as an indigo child under the writer name Sim1 Indigo.
In 2009, she was certified and trained as a hospice volunteer through Central Vermont Home Health and Hospice. She volunteered as a Reiki hospice volunteer at the Vermont Respite House. Through her experience with the dying and their families, she has gained a lot of wisdom in guiding her clients through difficult life transitions.
In addition to her personal daily practice of mindfulness meditation as well as studies in mindfulness-based stress reduction, Simone has led mindfulness meditation groups for almost ten years at the University of Vermont. She has facilitated stress management workshops at a variety of settings such as the University of Vermont, Fletcher Allen and the Vermont Respite House.
Over the years, she has added many tools to her repetoire of relaxation and stress management techniques, as well as deepening her connection with her intuitive and energy healing skills and nature.
The Indigo Child’S Survival Guide: A Guide to Discovering and Unlocking Your Supernatural Powers. Virgo Ebooks, 2012.
Article: Mindfulness on Campus. In: Mindfulness Bell Magazine. Issue 54 Summer 2010. pp. 26-27.
Article: Giving Reiki to a Dying Friend
Availability & Preferences
Please contact me for availability.
About Simone Blaise
I am an intuitive coach, reiki master teacher as well as a co-author of the Indigo Child's Survival Guide. I am also a mother, doing my best to practice mindfully parent. I have practiced mindfulness ...and reiki for years and have given intuitive guidance to many. This is my soul passion.show moreOpen to other proposals
Simone Blaise is looking for:
- Fun & Quirky
- Life Coaching
- Counseling & Therapy
- Healing Arts
- Art & Design