I have a very 'get things done' attitude and hold the same expectations of the companies I work for. My heart is in UI/UX, Graphic & Web Design, and Marketing.
Absolutely love the User Experience field. Having had a large background in numerous front-end skills helps give me insight to every aspect of a company: branding, marketing, design, packaging, shipping, support, everything the consumer directly interacts with is where I want to be.
- Tripled online sales for Lotus.
- Played key roles in company acquisition by Apple.
- Raised over 100k for The Game of Books on Kickstarter.com.
- Had articles featured in the Spark of Genius series on Mashable.com, Huffington Post, TechCrunch and many other outlets.
- Wrote for TechCrunch.
- Launched viral promos, like the Belief Genome's "I Believe" campaign, or Alchemyst's Free Ejuice campaign.
- Collaborated with Blizzard North, Patrick Rothfuss, and Warren Adler on The Game of Books.
- My book has been featured on The Joe Rogan Experience and can be found on Barnes & Noble shelves.
- And hey, even Robert Scoble follows me on Facebook! :) http://i.imgur.com/KBZs3JS.jpg