IT Support for you home or business
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Dedicated Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) with essential Server/NOC/ Help Desk/Technical support consultation experience of six years is looking for employment in a technical role that leads to career development.
• Experience with Level 1 and 2 service deployment, installation and monitoring of server/ telecommunications carrier voice and data networks including corporate environment enterprise LAN/WAN VOIP data Infrastructure.
• Configures and troubleshoots desktops, mobile devices, Cisco switches, routers and runs cables.
• Demonstrates skills in training programs and develops plans with technical peers to achieve performance objectives.
MS Word MS Excel MS PowerPoint Putty Cisco Packet Tracer Symantec Ghost Html BMC Remedy Real Time Tool Cloud Computing Knowledge Windows Deployment Services Active Directory Cisco CCTV installation Cable running Migration NOC Call Center Telecommunications C++ Cisco Switch Configuration IP address Subnetting Experience with Level 1and 2 Ticket Management Servers POS installation Active Directory Cisco VPN client (software) configuration Port Forwarding VOIP
Windows XP NT 2000 XP Professional Vista 7 8 10 Linux knowledge
Saint Augustine’s College Raleigh, NC
• Bachelor of Science Degree (Computer Science) (2005)
• CCNA Certification) Cisco Certified Network Associate/ Pass Date of examination : August 20th, 2014)
Cisco ID No: CSCO12665742
• Certified Lenovo Service Technician
• C-Tech Introduction to Telecommunications
• N+ Course
• A+ Course
Cognizant (Network Infrastructure Administration Consultant) 7/18 – Present
Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineer- Entry Project
• Manages events related to IT infrastructure elements which encompasses alarm monitoring and responding to event consoles, incident identification and management, notification, filtering, correlation, response, closure, and reporting in a 24X7x365 schedule at one of the largest hedge fund investment banks in the world.
• Execution and management of IT operational activities such as, but not limited to, incidents resolution, request fulfilment and the execution of documented operational tasks using tools such as CA Spectrum/SQL/Splunk/SCOM/F5 load balancer/Network devices/Sitescope/vSphere/Windows AD/Jira/ Confluence
Strivers Computer Services of Harlem New York, NY 9/14 – Present
Help Desk/ Network Specialist (Field Technician/Part time)
• Assists in Troubleshooting and resolution of POS systems, VOIP networks, CCTV installation, Microsoft platforms, router configurations, and switch deployments.
NOC/ Critical Data Center Facilities (Consultant) N.Y /N.J/ CT 3/15
• Maintained and monitored various investment/ financial data center facility electrical and power utility network infrastructure like Credit Swiss, NYSE, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, using electronic power management system software.
• Upgraded, configured and remotely connected to Dell power edge 320/310 servers using server 2008/ 2008 core operating system.
New York Road Runners New York, NY 10/14 – 11/14
IT Support Consultant (NYC Marathon)
• Provided technical support and standby for POS systems, department Vlans, Ipad registration Kiosks, and wireless printer configurations for New York City marathon expo registration.
• Tested Ethernet Lan drops and documented network speed parameters for New York City marathon registration/expo at Jacob K. Javits Center.
Independent Contractor (Various agencies) New York, NY 10/11 – 5/14
System Administration/Help Desk/NOC Consultant (3 years consulting)
• Provides desktop relief and network support for a variety of fortune 500 corporate businesses.
• Migrated and refreshed workstations while quarantining mice, power cables, and other hardware peripherals for Facebook network workforce.
• Analyzed and resolved faults in the Verizon Wireless NOC network using monitoring software tools.
• Troubleshot and monitored the mobile device voice and data networks using Verizon Wireless network software.
• Collected, analyzed and reported data while reviewing carrier vendor qualifications.
• Tested IBM client hardware by reading Visio diagrams, entering configuration scripts and running cables.
• Collected data from excel spreadsheets and Visio mappings of data center network.
• Configured expanded Blade and Cisco switch networks in IBM Business Continuity and Resiliency Center layer 2 environment.
• Stripped, crimped, spliced and tested two and four pair, coaxial and fiber optic cables.
• Ran cables and terminated wires on 110 and 66 connecting blocks.
• Verified NOC service by testing circuits, equipment, and alarms; identifying, correcting, or escalating problems.
• Migrated workstation platforms and peripherals by conducting refresh surveys at Northwell /Lenox Hill Hospital.
• Assisted in installation of CCTV security systems at Nicole retail clothing store.
Netcom Learning New York, NY 9/11 – 10/12
Systems Administration Student Intern
• Configures basic VLAN command operations and acquires knowledge of IOS commands.
• Copies data and operating system images using Symantec Ghost software while interning at NetCom Learning.
Technology Career Services (TCS) New York, NY 10/05 – 8/11
• Configured command line utilities at command prompt to monitor current LAN/WAN settings and diagnose workstation problems Upgraded, and supported the workstations, applications, and associated LAN equipment.
Training & Qualifications
CCNA and lenovo certified.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Availability & Preferences
at your convenience