Copywriting, Wordsmithing, Proofreading, Copy Editing, Creative Story Telling
$250 / Hour | $1 / Word
A Copywriter is a professional who writes clear, concise copy for ads and marketing materials. They work closely alongside web and graphic designers to ensure their message is clear, whether in an email inbox or a website landing page.
Copy Editors are the grammatical gatekeepers of the media world. They read over stories — or, as the content is called in industry terms, "copy" — and check for everything from typos to nonsensical sentences to errant commas.
Some typical responsibilities for a Copywriter include the following:
● Writing clear and error-free content for a website that reflects the company's voice
● Meeting with clients to understand their message, brand voice, and target audience
● Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients and carrying out projects once they are approved
● Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
● Collaborating with PR and marketing departments to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials
● Working with clients to edit and modify the copy to meet their content expectations
I offer a wide range of writing styles. Here's a breakdown of the most common ones and why they are useful:
Projects can be priced based on word count, topic research, flat rate, or hourly.
My favorite types of projects are developing stories for brands, reworking or polishing existing website content, product and packaging text, social media post creation, creative writing for articles and blog posts, simple fantasy tale writing for children's literature and coloring books, pet owner education materials, biography creation, and resume refresh work.
Training & Qualifications
I am also a full-service design firm, so please check out my other listings (if I have other services advertised here) and my website at www.Moto.Red
Over 20 years experience in the design and marketing field.
Availability & Preferences
T/W/Th 2 PM - 8 PM Pacific Time