Frontend Web Development
I can help you with the following:
- WordPress: how to set up a WordPress site, how to choose a theme, advice on plugins, small customisations, advice on security, just generally what's involved.
- updating a website
- guidance on how to get started with creating a website (hosting, domain registration)
- web design advice
- best practices. For example, making sure a website is accessible to everyone.
No job is too small. Just contact me to discuss first and I'll give you an honest answer if it's something I can help you with.
I would like to help others and at the same time gain extra experience - a win-win!
Training & Qualifications
I freelance as a Front End Web Developer.
I have the following certifications from freeCodeCamp.org:
- Responsive Web Design
- Frontend Libraries
Completed two courses from Udemy:
- Become a WordPress Developer: Unlocking Power with Code
- The Complete WordPress Website Business Course
Availability & Preferences
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays during the day.