Here’s the comprehensive guide for Canon Printer Setup. You just have to go through the given stepwise directives. So, let’s start:
• Press the Power button to turn on your Canon Printer.
• Align the Printhead correctly and efficiently.
• Install the genuine Canon ink into the tanks.
• Load the plain white A-4 sized paper in the paper tray.
• Now, link your Canon Printer to your operating device.
• Download the latest released printer driver.
Now, select a document on your connected computer and give a Print command. After a couple of seconds, you will receive high-quality printouts.