Logos reflect the company's business image. I design and produce prestigious and influential logos for more traditional business, and more creative and unique logos for more offbeat or innovative companies. They're a great way to make a good first impression without saying a word.
Includes 5-7 versions and 2 revisions, as well as all the digital formats you will require for reproduction; web sites, printing, signage and more.
Training & Qualifications
* 25 years of graphic-web design experience.
* Highly proficient with both Mac and Windows operating systems.
* Advanced technical abilities in computer design, prepress, web development and solid hands-on production skills.
* Self-sufficient, self-motivated, dedicated, deadline-oriented, driven, hard working, strong communication and presentation skills.
* 25 years experience with general printing practices – offset, screen, digital printing file preparations, PMS colors, 4-color process and grayscale reproduction.
* Concept to finished product-Ad design, logo design, corporate identity, brochures, menus, signage, advertisements, web site development, interactive presentations and direct mailers.
Availability & Preferences
M-F 9am-6pm CST
Reviews of Meredith
Rev Heather received Session of Mediumship/Intuitive Sessions from Meredith
Sarah received Session of Mediumship/Intuitive Sessions from Meredith
Julie received Session of Mediumship/Intuitive Sessions from Meredith
Dez received Unit of Logo Design from Meredith
Carolyn provided Session of 30 Minute Mediumship Session for Meredith
Rosie provided Package of Reiki Attunement for Meredith
Robert received Hour of Business Card Design from Meredith
Patrick received Unit of Logo Design from Meredith
About Meredith Whitney
I am a professional Animal Communicator/Intuitive/Medium/Teacher/Graphic and Web Designer. I grew up in Southern California and have always been an animal lover and a creative person. I have had se...veral dogs, a bird, a cat, and a few horses growing up. I was an avid equestrian from the age of 11 years old and rode at a hunter-jumper show barn and competed in many horse shows as a teen. After my teenage years, I started to groom on the horse show circuit for awhile until I became a single mom at the age of 25. After my son came along, I decided to go back to school and become a graphic designer. I have a passion for helping people and their animals and for graphic/web design. Animal Communication is important to me because animals have helped me heal throughout my life and have taught many important lessons. My gift creates a deeper and more respectful understanding between people and their animal companions. The animals need a voice and I am that voice for them. I can make a difference in your life and in your pet's life.show moreOpen to other proposals
Meredith Whitney is looking for:
- Just for Fun
- Fun & Quirky
- Handyman services
- Pet Training
- Classes & Webcasts
- Writing & Editing
- New Age
- Life Coaching
- Healing Arts
- Art & Design