Business Card Design
Includes the following:
Printing not included / 3-5 design samples / 1/2 hr. consultation / 2 minor set of revisions
Training & Qualifications
* 25 years of graphic-web design experience.
* Highly proficient with both Mac and Windows operating systems.
* Advanced technical abilities in computer design, prepress, web development and solid hands-on production skills.
* Self-sufficient, self-motivated, dedicated, deadline-oriented, driven, hard working, strong communication and presentation skills.
* 25 years experience with general printing practices – offset, screen, digital printing file preparations, PMS colors, 4-color process and grayscale reproduction.
* 18 years experience in planning and developing web design.
* Managed creative services department resources, objectives and budget.
* Concept to finished product-Ad design, corporate identity, brochures, menus, signage, advertisements, web site development, interactive presentations and direct mailers.
* Registered, designed, developed, managed and marketed web sites.
* 18 years experience with XHTML, CSS to design and develop websites.
Photoshop • Illustrator • InDesign • Quark Xpress • Fireworks • Dreamweaver • Microsoft Office • Adobe Acrobat Professional • HTML/XHTML
Availability & Preferences
M-F 9am-6pm CST
Reviews of Meredith
Merisenda received Session of Animal Communication Session from Meredith
Korina provided Unit of Animal communication for Meredith
Jessica received Help with Advice/Ideas fundraising t-shirt from Meredith
Tori received Help with Website Design from Meredith
Korina Magness wrote a recommendation for Meredith Whitney
I know Meredith personally and she is very insightful. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a quality service with a major dose of compassion and heart.
About Meredith Whitney
I am a professional Animal Communicator/Intuitive/Medium/Teacher/Graphic and Web Designer. I grew up in Southern California and have always been an animal lover and a creative person. I have had se...veral dogs, a bird, a cat, and a few horses growing up. I was an avid equestrian from the age of 11 years old and rode at a hunter-jumper show barn and competed in many horse shows as a teen. After my teenage years, I started to groom on the horse show circuit for awhile until I became a single mom at the age of 25. After my son came along, I decided to go back to school and become a graphic designer. I have a passion for helping people and their animals and for graphic/web design. Animal Communication is important to me because animals have helped me heal throughout my life and have taught many important lessons. My gift creates a deeper and more respectful understanding between people and their animal companions. The animals need a voice and I am that voice for them. I can make a difference in your life and in your pet's life.show moreOpen to other proposals
Meredith Whitney is looking for:
- Just for Fun
- Fun & Quirky
- Handyman services
- Pet Training
- Classes & Webcasts
- Writing & Editing
- New Age
- Life Coaching
- Healing Arts
- Art & Design