Ask a Makeup Artist
Ask me a makeup or skincare related question and I would love to give you the advice you're looking for! I will give you a detailed answer to your question, along with references and pictures if needed.
Start off by telling me a little bit about yourself, then ask me your question! Some examples can include, but are not limited to:
* the best drugstore/high end makeup (including inexpensive "dupes" to your favourite high end products)
* concealers that do not crease
* how to perfect winged eyeliner
* the best makeup look for your eye shape, faceshape & complexion
* my skincare recommendations for your skin type
* my opinion on how I think you should do your makeup for an event (based on your personality, style and outfit)
I would prefer to give you a detailed written answer, but if you are visually impaired, or an auditory learner, I would love to set something up for you. I look forward to doing one-on-one makeup tutorials in the future!
Training & Qualifications
I am a certified makeup artist and licensed hairstylist. I work full-time at a salon and part-time in cosmetics at Shoppers Drug Mart. I have taken various makeup, skincare and haircare classes, including but not limited to: Redken, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Sexy Hair, Dermablend, Mirabella, StriVectin and Avene. I participated in 2 makeup competitions at the Toronto ABA hair show (2016 & 2017) and was part of the media backstage at Toronto Fashion Week 2015.
Availability & Preferences
I work often, but ask me anytime of the day and I will get back to you ASAP!