A better SF tech job!
For 45 minutes, I will help you advance your search for the right SF tech job. I'm most excited about helping with:
- how to figure out what job and companies are best for you
- building you an organizational system to focus your search
- researching the companies you're targeting
- using research and practice to improve your interview skills
- deciding between offers and supporting negotiations
I'm not interested in formatting resumes - figuring out what to do and how to get the job is more fun!
Training & Qualifications
In my last 3 job searches, I've had an 80%+ success rate in getting an offer from any company that I've interviewed with. I love teaching, building systems, and job searching, so have systematized what I've learned and am excited to share it with you.
I've worked for highly competitive employers like BCG, turned down highly competitive jobs like Google's APM program, and have helped dozens of friends with their job searches. So far, I've been in two product management roles, founded a company, and worked as a strategy consultant.
Availability & Preferences
630AM-9AM or after 6PM on weekdays. Some Saturday mornings.