Available at marie at meoutloud dot com
As an experienced program manager and adult educator, I take pride in creating and implementing systems and processes designed to increase consistency, collaboration, and efficiency while emphasizing the strengths, talents, and skills of team members.
My areas of leadership expertise include
* Developing and delivering leadership training with a focus on servant leadership
* Coaching groups and individuals to better serve, no matter their circumstances
* Building collaborative teams that capitalize on each individual's unique contributions
* Change and transition management
My broad areas of management expertise include
* Goal-setting and evaluation
* Decision-making, and problem solving
* Creating and facilitating clear communication and messaging
* Project management
* Day-to-day operations including administrative tasks
* Planning and assessment
I enjoy working with organizations and individuals who have a clear vision of how they want to impact society, the environment, and our global community, and work to make that impact as meaningful as possible.