Pinterest is a great platform to drive traffic to your website. While most people think of Pinterest as a social network; in reality, it's a very powerful visual search engine. Knowing how to use it to your advantage will serve you well.
I will give you some pointers on how to make the most out of Pinterest. My advice will include:
1. Advice on free software you can use to create great images for Pinterest
2. How to keep your images consistent across Pinterest so you can build your brand
3. How to place Pinterest images in blog posts (or hide them if that's your preference)
4. How to organize Pinterest to help users find your posts
5. How to use hashtags on Pinterest
6. Advice on scheduling services for Pinterest
7. Advice on how to avoid "Pinterest jail" and what to do if your account is suspended for unfair reasons.
Training & Qualifications
I love Pinterest and have been using for fun for a number of years now. I only started using Pinterest as a traffic source for my websites in the summer of 2018, and within a few short months, I was able to grow my Pinterest audience to over 100 thousand monthly views (my viewership has significantly decreased as of late because I am no longer working full-time, having decided to focus on homeschooling my children).
Most of my traffic to my websites come from Pinterest. Finally, although I have two websites, one of which is multi-niche, I've been able to maintain a uniform look throughout my Pinterest pages. My account was once suspended unfairly, and I was able to get it reactivated within a day. You can see my Pinterest page here: www.pinterest.com/multitalentedwriters
Availability & Preferences
My schedule is flexible, but it may take me a day or so to respond to your message.