- Help with homework
- Break down complex topics and help you understand the material, not just memorize
- Give mini-quizzes where it's useful, for example when biology requires learning a lot of new vocabulary words
- Prepare in advance. Let me know what you're working on - I'll refresh my memory and find useful learning materials
- Math: algebra, calculus up through multivariable (Calc III at some universities)
- Chemistry: general, organic, biochemistry
- Biology: general, cell, genetics, molecular (including special topics like epigenetics), plant
Logistics: I don't have a car, so prefer to meet at UMass Amherst or in Sunderland, MA. Price is for one hour. Virtual not recommended for math or organic chemistry.
Training & Qualifications
I received a bachelor's degree in biochemistry from Smith College in May 2016. I am a researcher working at UMass.
Availability & Preferences
Evenings and weekends!