Polyamory & Open Relationship Help
Working with me you will…
* Learn the difference between conscious and unconscious beliefs and patterns, see where and how these beliefs play out in your life, and what you can do to shift them.
* Dispel old beliefs and negative thought patterns that keep you stuck in unhealthy behaviors and perpetuating drama.
* Learn how to set powerful intentions and stick to them.
* Learn tools and gain valuable insights that will infuse your relationships with more connection, passion, presence, playfulness, and desire.
* Practice healthy ways of connecting with others through self-inquiry, authentic relating, clear communication, and more.
* Create new experiences that empower you to make choices that serve what you truly desire for yourself and for your relationships.
Clients can work with me per hour or they can purchase a package. A package creates a set container of time together where we can really focus on what needs attention and how to best move forward. I am a big fan of making sure everyone has a chance for individual attention, as well as attention for the couple (or group). How we conduct each session varies and largely depends on the issues to be addressed. My desire is to approach each session in a way that addresses everyone’s needs and helps people to get clear on how to get those needs met in healthy and sustainable ways. Please contact me for current pricing information.
Sessions can be done via phone, FaceTime, Skype, or in person. If those methods are not available, then we can consider other options such as google hangouts, facebook video, and zoom. My desire is to find out what method works best for you go from there.
Online and remote sessions offer a level of privacy and flexibility that seems to work well for my clients. People (from all over the world) are able to connect deeply with their experience and learn new skills in the comfort of their own home. I find it easy to guide clients through their process using this method of communication. And, believe it or not, the level of intimacy and connection available in virtual sessions is almost as good as in person!
Training & Qualifications
I have always loved working with people and supporting them to make positive changes in their lives. Having been in numerous teaching roles and capacities for the past 20 years, I consider myself a natural born teacher, coach, and guide. I attended a two-year coaching and apprenticeship program to learn how to help people break through limiting beliefs and patterns that kept them stuck in unhealthy relationships. This training, coupled with my open relationship and polyamorous lifestyle, led me to consider blending the two. The result was the creation of a coaching practice geared towards the practice of ethical non-monogamy, open relationships, and polyamory ~ Poly-Coach.
Availability & Preferences
Because I work from home, I make my own schedule. Let me know what days/times work for you and we'll set something up!