Google Account Set Up Training
I will provide one on one personal training on how to set up a Google Account.
(I will not ask for your account information and you should NEVER give anyone your password to your email account!)
You will get:
-live instruction via Google Meet, Zoom, or over the phone (video option preferred)
- 15 or 30 minutes of instruction (your choice)
- if on Meet or Zoom, you will get a video recording of the session sent via a link afterward for your personal use
- instruction personalized for what you need to use the account for
- 1-3 follow up questions (depending on the complexity of the questions)
In this session you will:
- set up an email and password for a Google Account
- learn how to login to Gmail or Drive for future use
- best practice for choosing an email and ideas for how to choose a password
- answer general questions about service
This session can be combined with other sessions I offer or a custom training session.
Training & Qualifications
I am a licensed teacher and librarian. I have a master's in library and information science, a bachelor's in English, and a minor in Graphic Design. I teach both adults and children how to use Google Apps for my job as a Library Media Specialist.
Availability & Preferences
evenings, weekends, summer