30-minute Vedic Astrology Consult
1. Offer you an accurate vedic astrological birth chart (time of birth highly recommended for this) and send it to you for you to have and refer to at any time.
2. Based on your interests, discuss topics of immediate importance (such as your career, goals, relationships, inner conflicts, motivations).
3. Explain concepts and planetary placements' meaning and significance in your chart(s).
You will learn:
1. Knowledge about yourself, your potential, your innate abilities and internal conflicts.
2. How your specific alignments in your chart work together (houses, signs, planets, nakshatras) and produce certain effects in your life
3. About Nakshatras which are a unique feature of Vedic Astrology and a great way of going beyond generic descriptions of just a sun sign or a moon sign in a house.
Note: The chart can be yours or someone else's.
I will not:
1. Offer specific predictions. It would require much more time and it would be unethical, but I will offer specialized and detailed information about the chart as time permits.
Why am I offering this service?
I've been studying astrology (both western and vedic astrology) for over a decade as a hobby and interest. Vedic astrology is an area in which I want to learn more about and through offering consultations (either email, phone, skype, or in-person), I am looking to put my knowledge to the test.
Reviews of Krishni
Maylen provided Hour of Editing / Spanish and English for KrishniNov 13, 2016
Bailey provided Unit of Handmade cards for KrishniNov 09, 2016
Saveena provided Help with Hindi Conversation/Instruction for KrishniOct 24, 2016
Shermeeka received Help with Draw Me a Logo from KrishniOct 12, 2016
About Krishni Munevar
I'm a PhD student in South Asian religions and philosophy. My hobbies and interests include meditation, yoga, spirituality, astrology, writing, poetry, editing, graphic design (photoshop, in-design, l...ogos, business cards, flyers, websites), piano, harmonium, singing, and bass guitar. On the point of music, I recorded an album with a 7 piece band, helped to write the music, played the bass on that album, managed the Indiegogo campaign to fund the album, and designed the album art and band website from top to bottom (samadhikirtan.com). I also designed my own little around the 4 month world trip through U.S., Europe, and India alone. I've also lived in Argentina twice and speak pretty good Spanish. If you want to learn how to backpack around the world alone, I can help you do that. I'm interested in sharing any or all of those skills with anyone. show moreOpen to other proposals
Krishni Munevar is looking for:
- Just for Fun
- Fun & Quirky
- Language Lessons
- Music Lessons
- Tutoring & Mentoring
- Fresh Produce
- Meal Delivery
- Music & Audio
- Art & Design