With thorough experience in Massage Therapy, and over a year in the field, I hold the following skills:
- Provide excellent and personalized massages to clients
- Keep a clean, comfortable, and relaxing work space
- Inform patients of helpful techniques that they can utilize outside of treatment, including stretches and hydration
- Have a positive and friendly attitude, including excellent customer service skills
- A genuine love and passion for the work I do
During my career as a massage therapist, I have consistently demonstrated the ability to maintain professionalism, including following OSHA and HIPAA guidelines.
Thanks to working with a number of patients whom do not speak English, I pride myself on my ability to acutely observe clients’ reactions to treatment and, if required, change treatment plan quickly and accordingly. Having that gap in communication has benefited me greatly in learning to pay attention to the messages the body gives me.
I am adept at a variety of techniques including swedish, deep tissue, pregnancy, and medical massage, as well as salt scrubs and body wraps. My ability to understand a client’s preference and needs allows me to utilize the best massage technique for each massage session. On several occasions during my career, I have received positive feedback and recognition on my massaging abilities from both management and clients.