I am a Data Science / Analytics evangelist focused on bringing more insights, investment, and clarity around the use of data science/analytics within the enterprise.
My Experience is in Analytics, Global Strategy, Business Intelligence, Performance Management, Data Analysis/Reporting, Data Warehousing, IT Management, Solution Design, and Innovation with both small companies and large Fortune 500 companies.
I especially excel in and enjoy these areas:
1. Working with senior executives to prototype, prove out, and implement analytics initiatives/efforts that are still in the "back of the napkin" stage.
2. Helping to align leaders across multiple functions to deliver on analytics initiatives that couldn't be done without cooperation.
3. Mentor and provide forums for data scientists/analytics professionals to grow, learn, and share.
My Top 5 Strengths:
1. Communication / People Skills - I am a natural communicator and wake up each day looking forward to all the moments of great conversations of ideas, inspiration, and passion.
2. Learning / Skill Building / Knowledge Acquisition - I am an obsessive learner with an insatiable appetite for data & information.
3. Big Picture / Futuristic - I am constantly inspired and motivated by dreams of the future and next greatest thing. I love spending hours thinking about how to do the seemingly impossible.
4. Inspirer / Motivator / Energizer - I love being around people and how in particular I can help them get the best out of themselves. I get completely energized seeing others becoming great and motivated to do great things.
5. Thinking / Innovation - I am very often in my head, I love the idea of creation and something out of nothing. It all starts with a thought/dream and I am more interested in the process and living the process than the outcome. I live for the next big idea.