I utilize a combination of functional neurology, focused tissue work, and movement to help restore strength, mobility, and connection to the body.
Sessions can be used to address acute pain and injuries, chronic pain conditions, movement/performance related concerns, and even just general tuneups for those who are more proactive about their health.
Training & Qualifications
- B.S. Kinesiology & Rehabilitation Science
- Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex (P-DTR)
- Neurokinetic Therapy (NKT)
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Assessment (DNA)