50m Productivity Coaching
- We begin the session in-person, by video (preferred), or phone (not preferred).
- We identify a pain point you are experiencing related to being productive.
- We discuss the related context of the situation.
- You identify what next action you will take.
- You identify an accountability-buddy (could be me) who knows what you're going to do and when. This person follows up after the action has taken place to find out how it went. If you choose me to be this person, there will not be an extra fee; however, the medium may not be a call.
- I will setup a meeting room via Zoom.us, which requires a plugin, please be prepared.
- For in-person sessions outside of the immediate Nashville, TN USA area, coordination and possible extra costs may be required.
- I'm working on accumulating coaching hours for various certifications; therefore, a request for permission or follow-on communication may be required.
Training & Qualifications
- I'm something a zen master time lord.
- Addicted to experimenting with getting stuff done.
- Currently writing Triumph over Time a book consolidating and integrating 30+ of popular life management thought.
- Multiple certifications in Agile Software Development.
- Actively worked on Agile and Agile-like projects for 5+ years.
- Certified trainer of Agile Fundamentals courseware created by 8fold Productivity.
Availability & Preferences
My availability is flexible and should be easy to negotiate.