Team and Problem Management consult
As I systems and support engineer I have worked analysing and fixing complex problems for 10 years. During the last 3 I assumed team management duties as well.
As systems and support engineer I learnt to face complex problems, how to analyse them in a systematic way to find a solution in the end, how to "slice the elephant". As team leader I learnt how to handle crucial conversations and to motivate my team. I can tell you it is not an easy task. I have also read books regarding this matter that helped me a lot in these tasks.
I could help in the following:
- Do you have to tell any person a bad new or anything he/she is not likely to understand?
- Are you having problems with one colleague or member of your team and your are not sure how to proceed?
- Do you want to receive tips of how a team may work better?
- Do you want to know more about the concept 'self organisation' in a team?
- Do you have a problem and no idea how to proceed to fix it?
- Are you thinking on living abroad, to live in another country and you are not sure about it?
Training & Qualifications
Systems and 3rd level support Engineer during more than 10 years
Team Leader 3rd level support department during more than 3 years.
Experience living abroad :).
Availability & Preferences
Monday, Thursday: 17:30 - 19:30
Friday: 18:30 - 19:30
Saturday: 10:00 - 12:00