I am an athlete, life hacker, and relentless self-starter. My passion is helping people become their greatest selves by creating awareness, education, and routine within every aspect of their lives. I am living the dream working with athletes to optimize their health habits so they can strive for more and achieve more each day. Please get in touch at any time and I would be more than happy to create one of our custom calendar templates for you!
Trained 6 days a week for 49 weeks of the year.
▪ Two-time U.S. National Bronze Medalist - Junior Men's Foil
▪ U.S. National Cadet Traveling Team - United States Fencing Association (USFA)
▪ Starter on the Duke University Division I Varsity Fencing Team
▪ 2014 NCAA National Fencing Championships Qualifier
▪ Two-time Pacific Coast Championships Gold Medalist - Junior Individuals & Senior Teams
▪ Competed in 7 World Cups and 4 International Camps within 4.5 years of fencing