Reiki is a from of energetic healer wherein the practitioner becomes a channel for Universal Life Energy (all done through love & goodness) which assists the recipient in recovery of Mental, Physical and Spiritual Healing.
First Lets explain a little bit about what the Chakras are…
Chakra means “wheel.” Seven Chakras emanate from the center of our spinal cord and are the ethereal components of our physical nerve plexuses, organs, and glands. The chakras are considered to be centers of transformation. They interact with our thoughts, emotions, healthy, and physical functions. They exchange energy bidirectionally, from physical to ethereal, and ethereal to physical. For example: If your Heart Chakra is out of balance or not completely open you may struggle emotionally and subsequently develop physical heart ailments such as heart palpitations, heart disease or even have a heart attack.
Some of the Benefits of Reiki Energy Healing:
– Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
– It accelerates the body’s self-healing abilities
– Aids better sleep
– Reduces blood pressuree
– Can help with acute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.)and aides the breaking of addictions
– Helps relieve pain
– Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony
– Assists the body in cleansing itself from toxins
– Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy
– Supports the immune system
– Raises the vibrational frequency of the body
– Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing
Training & Qualifications
Certified Reiki Level 3 Master, Herbalist and Natural Healing Consultant.
Availability & Preferences
Weekends, Fridays after 6pm till 9pm. Saturday & Sunday 11am-7pm.