30-Minute pitch presentation review
If you would like to test how your audience is experiencing your elevator pitch, I'm happy to be your 'audience guinea pig'.
- I will watch your 10 minute presentation remotely through Skype or Zoom.
- I will provide honest and to-the-point feedback of 15 minutes after your presentation is finished. I'll pay attention to clarity of your pitch, tone-of-voice, presentation structure and audience engagement.
- 5 minutes reserved as buffer / conversation starter.
- Must connect on Skype or Zoom beforehand. Any technical issues causing delays on your end will affect your presentation and my review time.
- Check if your camera, microphone and screen sharing functionality is working.
- Please connect at least a week in advance to schedule (no last moment ad-hoc stress)
- I can sometimes be very direct, but know that I'll never criticize your personality and I'm there to make your presentation better.
- I can't sign any non-disclosure agreements because it would turn into a legal labyrinth, so please consider before sharing potentially sensitive information. You will have to trust my professionalism and ethics when I help you providing feedback.
- I will not record your session. This is between you and me only.
Training & Qualifications
CEO/Founder of a games studio operating internationally for over 11 years.
Availability & Preferences
Thursday and Friday afternoons. My schedule is somewhat random so please inquire.