NOTE: The contents and links on this page reflect my views only, not those of my employer.
Having worked or played as a software engineer for over 20 years, and across all facets of the industry, I bring to the table a diverse set of skills and a wealth of experience, including but certainly not limited to:
• presentational user interface development with CSS3 and LESS
• semantic, structured, microdata-enhanced HTML5 markup
• partial-page updates over AJAX with history state tracking
Throughout the years, I have maintained focus upon Web standards, accessibility guidelines, and usability through human-computer interaction (HCI) theory. As I continue to architect innovative solutions to novel problems, I constantly seek out challenges and devour the ever-expanding knowledge at my fingertips. Each day brings exciting enlightenment through new frameworks, methodologies, best practices, and experience.
- Software architecture, development leadership, mentoring, code review
- Accessibility, usability, microdata, SEO