As a sociology and communications student researcher, I have developed:
- A proclivity towards critical thinking
- An ability to synthesize big picture, statistical trends
- Experience in conducting original social research, both quantitatively and qualitatively
- An ability to work with various agencies to accomplish goals prioritizing collective impact
- Professional presentation skills to deliver findings in an understandable manner
I have worked with Trinity University faculty, nonprofit organizations, and consulting firms in: data collection, statistical analysis, and statistical writing.
My strengths are evidenced through my internships, projects, and courses which have lead me to become a valuable team member that strives for accurate, factual analysis; a professional demeanor; and accomplishing team goals.