✱ 2012-2016 ✱
• Oklahoma City University (OCU)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - May 2016-
- Bachelor of Arts in Music - May 2016
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Awarded 3rd place at the 2015 Oklahoma Psychological Society, Fall 2014
✱ 2012-2014 ✱
• Positive Tomorrows Classroom Teacher
- Taught weekly music classes to children attending PT, a school for homeless children from
diverse backgrounds. Responsible for creating curriculum, implementing class management,
and teaching classes to a group of 8-10 kindergarten children.
✱ 2014-2015 ✱
• El Sistema, Teaching Intern
- Taught compositional and improvisational music classes to students, grades 3rd-6th, including
children from diverse backgrounds. Responsible for creating curriculum, implementing class
management, and teaching classes to groups of 20-25 students.
✱ 2015 ✱
• Interned in the Health Psychology Clinic of Oklahoma's Veterans Hospital
- Under the guidance of Dr. John Tassey, observed and assisted in outpatient group therapy
sessions and individual consultations for tobacco information and cessation groups, pain
management groups, and pulmonary consultations.
✱ 2016-Present ✱
• No Greater Sacrifice (NGS), Program Associate
- Working under the direction of Rebekah Lovorn, Executive Director of NGS, providing
scholarship and mentorship to the children of wounded and fallen Service members.