Focus Fitness and Fun
We focus our mind and intentions with our hearts joy! Through pranayama, mantra, ideal scenes and vision boards. We fitness our body through to in, cardio, yoga and inner chi practices. We fun our selves through adventure in nature, encorporating our visions into our reality!
While building communication and social skills.
Training & Qualifications
* Tantra Teacher, Charles Muir, Source School of Tantra Yoga, Dec 2013
* Mantak Chia, Tao Garden Qi Cultivation, Chiang Mai Thailand, Jane 2014
*Phi U Honors Society, Idaho State University, April 2009
• Wilderness First Aid Certified, Idaho State University, April 2009
• Shepherds Club, President, Idaho State University, 2007
• National Youth Leadership Forum, Washington, D.C., 2000
• National Honor Society, Pocatello High School, 1998-2000
• Idaho Top Scholar Award, Pocatello High School, 1999
• Senior Class Vice President, Pocatello High School, 1999-2000
• Art Scholarship, Seattle Pacific University, 2000
• Nationally Published Poet, Pocatello High School, 1997-1998
• Chinese Pole, Acro Adagio Artistic Acrobatic Performance, CA, 2011
• Cirque Du Soleil General Formation-Acrobatic Artist, Montreal, Canada, 2008
• 3rd Place in 10K, Conference Championships, Seattle Pacific University, 2001
• National Gymnastics Championships, Elite Performance, Seattle, WA, 1998
• Regional Gymnastics Team Member, Elite Performance, Seattle, WA, 1998
• Trampoline Champion, Elite Performance, Pocatello, ID, 2002
• Acupressure, Circulator, Deep Tissue, Massage Therapy Training, IPSB 2011
• Yoga Fit Level #1 Certified, Eagle, ID March 2010
• Cranial Sacral Therapy Level III Certification, Pocatello, ID 2008
• Somatic Archaeology Pre-Certification, Pocatello, ID 2008
• CPR and First Aid Certified, Idaho State University 2010
• AFFA Certified Personal Trainer, Salt Lake City, UT 2003
• Institute of Religion High Honors, Idaho State University 2003
Hailey is a nature lover from Idaho. She enjoyed her childhood on a Potato farm, where she learned to appreciate the simplicity of nature. She has grown her own organic garden and loves to cook healthy, organic simple foods and bake yummy treats.
During her degree at Idaho State she learned meal management, nutrition, childcare, family finance and family relationships as well as interior design and textiles. She taught about green living and focused on family management consulting.
She enjoys water and snow skiing, hiking, camping, gymnastics, trampoline and performing on the Chinese Pole. Running, swimming, and yoga. Painting, reading, and writing.
Recently she learned to surf in Mexico and enjoys traveling the world and learning and being among other peoples and cultures.
She has a unique playful personality and a zest for adventure that is grounded in a love for life and living on purpose.
Availability & Preferences