I am a multidisciplinary developer working as Lead Developer at Swapsee, a company that advocates collaborative economy and that helps you find and work with great professionals that are in your community.
Also, I am the Chief Technical Officer of Locavorian.com, a California start-up dedicated to bringing together people and the products made near them. My partners and mentors, Johnny Martel and Marta Mariné, and I are passionate about the project. As CTO, I am responsible for managing all programing tasks and interface development of the platform.
At the moment I am also working as Team Leader of Internet and Software Department in a company based in Madrid, managing the software and design teams.
I am a very active person who needs to constantly update his knowledge, taking new trainings and courses, which allows me to adapt to new needs quickly. I have good teamwork skills and always try to have the best possible relationship with the people I work with, creating a positive working environment.
- Web and software user interfaces design
- Database analysis and development
- Object oriented development
- Managing and supporting multiple projects
- Highly adaptable in quickly changing technical environments with very strong organizational and analytical skills