Hi, I'm Elizabeth! I have a long career in human resources and operational efficiency. I love to organize and create inviting, comfortable and harmonious spaces to live and work in. I'm a California native and have been living in Utah for over a decade now (love the slower pace of life and cost of living!).
1) Relater: Willingness to invest in genuine relationships
2) Maximizer: Ability to transform something strong into something superb
3) Empathy: Instinctive ability to sense the feelings of others
4) Achiever: A constant need for tangible achievement
5) Responsibility: Complete ownership of all I commit to
Forming around two percent of the population, ENFJs are genuine, caring people who talk the talk and walk the walk, and nothing makes them happier than leading the charge, uniting and motivating their team with infectious enthusiasm. People with the ENFJ personality type are intelligent, warm, idealistic, charismatic, creative, social...With this wind at their backs, ENFJs are able to thrive in many diverse roles, at any level of seniority. Moreover, they are simply likeable people, and this quality propels them to success wherever they have a chance to work with others.
The Happiness Advantage: I'm Supercharged!