Accomplished, precision-focused, bilingual Electronics Technician highly regarded for strong technical training and superior knowledge to plan, maintain, repair and oversee electronic projects in various settings. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex issues and ensure timely resolutions. Skilled at defining the core nature of issues, identifying and analyzing root causes, and detecting waste elimination opportunities. Works very well within a team or individually, and possesses a high work ethic and passion for electronics while providing top-level customer service. Excel at turning individuals into teams that work efficiently and exceed all expectations.
- Bent pipes to run electrical wires at ESC Automation, ensuring precise and consistent workmanship.
- Removed previous temperature control units with strict attention to detail.
- Mounted actuators to ventilation systems, accurately connecting cabling and wiring.
- Set up controllers for HVAC and lighting systems to enhance customer satisfaction and gain referrals.
- Performed regular inspections to proactively identify defects and replacements.
I look forward to meeting you! You can reach me at 604-779-4179 or firstname.lastname@example.org.