I love weddings and I love party planning, and I also love a good deal! If you're getting married and are running into a roadblock or need assistance finding a vendor or deciding a theme or just need to flat out vent, I can help!
Mind you, I can't plan the whole thing or be a point person for a vendor, but here's a list of what I can do:
1. Discuss ceremony ideas (I know pagan traditions best but I also am familiar with civil ceremonies and Christian ceremonies, still more than happy to discuss ceremony with you no matter the denomination)
2. Search ceremony/reception venues
3. Search food/cake/dress/furniture/florists/decor/photographer venues or discuss ideas for any of those and more
4. Give Day of and planning tips
5. Help make planning timeline or day of timeline
6. Search wedding expos in your area if you're interested
7. Listen to rant/remind you to take a deep breath
8. Discuss budget, especially if it's a small budget (with tips to save money)
9. Using Simbi to help with your wedding (I did it and it was GREAT)
A wedding is meant to be a fun and happy! I relish the chance to help you make it so!
*Simbi may go up or down depending on task
Training & Qualifications
I planned my entire wedding alone and I've assisted with a few others. Every one was a smashing success.
Availability & Preferences