Biohack Your Abilities!
Let’s talk about how you can integrate daily practices, technology, nutrition, supplements, and exercises to better your performance and quality of life!
We'll go over ways you can:
- Improve your sleep
- Reduce chronic stress and pain
- Improve blood health markers
- Enhance mitochondrial function and number
- Increase brain derived neutrophic factor (BDNF)
- Speed physical recovery
- And many other things
* I am not a licensed medical professional and this is not to take the place of medical advice. Instead, work with these principles in conjunction with a medical provider you trust. *
Training & Qualifications
I’ve been working as a nutritional consultant at General Nutrition Centers since 2018. I’ve suffered from several fairly severe health issues which I’ve treated (in conjunction with many wonderful healthcare providers) and am an avid health and biology nerd who spends a lot of time reading scientific papers.
In addition, I also have the following degrees:
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with Great Distinction - Athabasca University, 2020
University Certificate in Counselling Women - Athabasca University, 2019
Availability & Preferences
Message for scheduling