I Will Teach You Marine Biology
I would love to help you reach whatever your learning goals are. Maybe you want to take a marine biology class, but haven't found one that suits your learning style. Maybe you are already a marine biology student, but want to gain a deeper understanding of certain concepts. Whatever your reason is, I'm happy to provide you with my services.
Let me know what you want to learn about and I will make it as fun and informative for you as possible! I can use one of my textbooks and go chapter-by-chapter, or ask if there's a specific area you're interested in.
This is what my service will include:
- A recorded lecture on the topic (a presentation + my narration)
- Detailed notes for you to follow along with (I put a lot of effort into making my notes neat, and include pictures and diagrams)
- Sample questions to self-test your knowledge, with solutions included
- A list of additional resources to help you further your knowledge (video and documentary recommendations, articles, etc.)
Some information that will help me help you:
- How many marine biology courses have you previously taken?
- Is there a particular area of marine biology that you feel most interested in studying?
- What age and/or education level is this recipient of this service?
I am very patient, willing to work with all ages/education levels, and most importantly, I have a huge passion for the ocean and all the life it contains. I would love to help spread my love of marine biology to others, so if this sounds interesting to you, please don't be shy about reaching out!
Training & Qualifications
I am earning a BS in Marine Biology and Sustainable Aquaculture. I am in my senior year and have taken various classes to strengthen my scientific background. I enjoy researching biology outside of the classroom as well and stay up-to-date with nature documentaries and articles on the latest scientific discoveries. I am greatly interested in biology and love sharing my knowledge with other people. I have peer-taught biology to college students through my university's PLTL program. I also interned at a fish ecology laboratory, which gave me a greater understanding of fish species and their habitats.